BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If booking as part of a group we will only deal with the lead name in all subsequent correspondence, including changes, amendments, and cancellations. The lead name is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details supplied on the booking, and for passing on information to the rest of the group.
Full payment is required at the time of booking; however, no money is taken until we confirm your booking.
If your selected dates or itinerary are unavailable we will discuss possible alternatives with you. Your card will not be charged without prior approval.
Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email/telephone call from us and full payment has been taken.
If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before arrival, you will receive a full refund, less 2%. If you cancel within 14 days, we reserve the right to apply the following cancellation charges:
- 13 – 7 days before arrival date – 25% of total booking value.
- Less than 7 days before arrival date – 50% of total booking value.
You may cancel your booking at any time. Written notification from the lead name must be emailed to email@example.com
Check in is between 4pm and 6pm. Please advise us if you anticipate arriving outside of these hours. .
Check out is by 10am. Please ensure you leave your keys on departure.
- Breakfast – Breakfast is served between 8 am and 9 am. We will try our best to accommodate requests for breakfast outside of these times.
- Lunch – Actual time will vary based upon location and itinerary, although we aim for between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm. In certain situations (e.g riding off of the moors) lunch may be provided as a packed lunch.
- Coffee & Cake – served at Duchy House between 4 pm & 5 pm
- Dinner – If you have chosen to have your evening meal with us, dinner is served between 7 pm and 7.30 pm. As we don’t have a license to sell alcohol, you are welcome to bring your own – England’s highest brewery, Dartmoor Brewery, is only a 2-minute walk away!
We have secure bicycle storage available. It is police-approved and has a level 1 rating by the Loss Prevention Certification Board; however, we recommend you bring your own lock to secure your bike(s) inside the facility. Users of the bike storage facility do so at their own risk.
Limited parking is available in our private car park to the rear of the house, on a first-come, first-served basis. Users of the car park do so at their own risk.
Free on-road parking is available directly opposite the house, or a pay and display car park is two minutes walk away.
Minors & Pets
If your booking includes under 18 year olds, you must ensure they are capable of the activities booked. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
One set of keys is provided per room. If they are lost or not returned on departure, the card used to make your booking will be debited a replacement fee of £30.
Booking direct with us guarantees that you will pay the best price available.
Duchy House is a Non-Smoking and Vaping establishment. This applies to all areas of the house including the front terrace.
All bedrooms are located on the first floor, accessed via the staircase. If you need assistance with your luggage, please do not hesitate to ask.
Cycle Dartmoor accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items unless caused by the negligence or wilful act of the owners or staff.
Bike Hire, Guides, and massage are not included in the price. We can help arrange these services, subject to availability. You must pay the provider directly.
By making a booking you agree to these terms and conditions, and that you are aged over 18 years old. You agree that the card used to pay for the booking may be charged in the event of damage to the room, or smoking on the premises.